The mission of P.A.R.R.T. is:
- To foster homeless pets;
- To find permanent loving homes through an adoption programme or logterm foster scheme
- To reduce pet over-population through an aggressive spay/neuter programme;
- To educate the community about companion animals;
- To promote responsible pet care and pet ownership;
- To help prevent, where possible, the destruction of animals which have the capacity to live a pain/stress free and healthy/happy life.
We operate under a no-kill policy.
URGENTLY REQUIRED……….URGENTLY REQUIRED………
RABBIT HUTCHES - INDOOR DOG CRATES - CAT LITTER AND CAT FOOD
HEALTHY FERAL COLONIES
Every year feral colonies are a huge problem for most animal welfare organizations.
Many people who contact us with their feral problem do not want the cats destroyed and they don’t want them released back into their area, which in some cases is not a safe environment anyway!
As PARRT does not destroy healthy animals which have the capacity to enjoy a full and happy life, this means that we have to work really hard to find good quality, outdoor homes which ideally would offer some supplementary feeding in the winter.
This leaflet is aimed at those members of the public who have perhaps farm buildings or stables where there are already colonies in existence and it has been left to a few poor females to continually replenish the stock of working feral cat population.
May we suggest that we have your colonies trapped and tested for FELINE AIDS AND LEUKAEMIA and should they prove negative, go on to have them spayed and neutered. YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO PAY!!
Contact telephone numbers:
Parrt Helpline 01665 711451